We call what we do, “IMAGE-Adventures” because we conduct photography-centric workshops and expeditions to wild and beautiful places that excite our imagination. Besides your comfort and safety, our priority is to assist you in your photography and provide you opportunities to create beautiful imagery. In addition, we teach camera fundamentals, landscape and wildlife basics, offer critiques, hints for processing and provide plenty of assistance out in the field.
- We want you to take away a great experience, fantastic images and new knowledge that you can build on.
- All locations are scouted before offering tours.
- We guide small groups – Less crowded, more instruction and guidance.
- All guests are contacted and supplied with suggestions for photographic gear and what to pack.
- All participants are emailed a fact sheet outlining the itinerary, what to expect in terms of weather and the physicality needed.
- We will contact each guest personally to evaluate photographic experience and travel needs.
- We are always available to answer questions or address any concerns you might have.
Adventure Awaits! So What Are You Waiting For?